The Matter of Truth, the Matter of Matter: Which Matters More? Part VI
“Truth matters to me, and I have the fundamental fantasy that it matters to everyone else as well. That's what bothers me so much, I think. I'm the victim of my own desire."
1. The maps are a mapping of forces – of force fields.
2. All forces are to be understood as being exterior – as exteriorities. ( In other words, not as interior to something – interior to some magical shield which makes their measurement impossible in principle.)
3. All forces are at work at the surface. (This may be regarded as corollary to point number 2.)
4. The forces are asubjectival: the do not originate from a subject, a genius, an author. In fact, they don’t “originate.”
5. I will be translating my map from its locus of association at (or from) a gentleman named Levi Bryant, code named “ Sinthome,” onto a non-localized field which I will designate SxIyNzThome(0,1,0).
6. I translate my own “I” from its locus in my self-understanding as blog collaborator at the Enlightenment Underground onto a nonlocalized field which I will henceforth designate as Y(p)U(q)S(r)ef(1,0,0).
7. As these mappings and translations are for the development of a concept of exteriority, asubjectivality, surface, social-politicality, and nonlocality, I do not want to retain any further association between this concept and the concept “repression.” I will be calling my new concept of methodology, “geological smashmouth.”