Tuesday, November 27, 2007



Hi friends,

I haven't really told you a great deal about the cute little female hominid I've met here, have I? I was all lonely and filled with remorse about losing my wife, but now, that's forgotten.

It's forgotten because I've got Betsy now.

Oh, the day I first saw her, she wasn't very impressive. She had her mouth down in the most pustulated piece of carcass I've ever witnessed...The stench was overpowering...(as I'm using the word "overpower" in this instance,I think even Nietzsche would side with the lambs instead of the birds of prey - the girl could use a tooth brush!) She was gnawing out the guts of some hooved herbivore that had keeled over due to communicable disease...Betsy didn't care...The girl had hungers. She was shoveling it in...Not even discriminating between the edible and the inedible. I mean, when she bit into one of the herbivore's four stomachs and it gave out a poof of methane and who knows what...Not many would have perservered.

Betsy perservered.

That's when I knew I had to combine my DNA with hers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Yusef,

It's interesting to follow you becoming-animal. Great writing.

But I find myself longing for your (return?) to becoming-human.

In the meantime, say hello to Betsy and enjoy your merging of DNA :-)

Orla

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home