Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Umbrellas Unopent in Tempests, Part XXXII

Oh yes’m, hideous coffee, replete with antireanretireireire: you recognize this repetition.

Oh yes’m, hideous tea, replete with a wallow in water, an awaiting in water, a shallow swallow in wallowing water, replete with swallow, of shallow Shiloh of Shoah of forgotten Chaos of water.

Oh, yes’m, hidgeous prodigious brought to a boil, replete with wank with wallow with wanking wallow want no mallow nor marrow, tomorrow? Replete with tomahawk tomorrow sorrow swallow Chaos of water in smarm short of a Shiloh of tomorrow cut off from

Oh, yes’m, fishes do swim in shallow swallow of morrow on tomogram tomahawk squawk squint squaint quaint hideous coffee, hideous tea, replete with a wallow in water, in coffee, in scream, in tea, replete with swallow of Shiloh of Shoah of Chaos mistaken for forgotten, in water.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christoffer said...

Hi Yusef! I have been in North-India and Nepal for the last three months, and have not been keeping an eye on the blog here.Maybe I will try figure out what its all about. Cya Christoffer

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Christoffer!

I will be very interested to read of your experiences over the last three months.

I don't recommend you going back in time to try to figure what this is about, as I plan to revise most of it. Before revision, I doubt it will be possible to figure it out. However, after I have revised it, I would be flattered if you'd take a look.

-Yusef

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home